Secure DNA Storage
DNA Worldwide's Personal Identification Service is the most advanced identification system in the world. This service offers you the opportunity to maintain you or your child's unique DNA profile, and have your DNA stored confidentially. The systems used are recognized by worldwide Police authorities, and will be provided to you in a formal report.
The GeneCard has proved to be valuable in many different segments. The powerful DNA profiling technology is encouraged to be used by parents when adopting newborn children. Insurance companies use DNA profiling as a precautionary tool to protect against life insurance fraud. Lawyers are bundling these services with packages, such as the Last Will and Testament, to assist in protecting the assets of large estates. Funeral homes are bundling these cards with other products and services.
Once the specimens for the DNA Identification and/or Banking are received by DNA Worldwide, the GeneCard DNA ID Card will be available between 2 and 3 weeks. We have specialists available to help answer any questions that you may have regarding the procedure.
DNA Banking is a "additional option" for those that are having other DNA tests or DNA profiles done. It is not a stand alone product. If DNA Banking is selected, you will receive a certificate of DNA banked with your results.
Some GeneCard Features:
- The CODIS-associated DNA Identification Systems used are recognized by the FBI and other forensic laboratories around the world.
- DNA profiles are maintained in a confidential database at DNA Worldwide.
- Greater than 99% positive identification.
- Incorporates fingerprint, picture and a DNA profile technologies.
- Can be use to positively identify samples from sources such as gum, hair, licked stamps/envelopes, and biological fluids.
Steps to DNA Identification and Banking
- Contact a DNA Worldwide Customer Support Specialist for information regarding our GeneCard and DNA Banking services by calling 01373 800130.
- Collecting the DNA specimens is simple. Easy instructions to collect the cheek cell specimens from the individual(s) to be included in the DNA ID and Banking process are provided by DNA Worldwide.
- DNA Specimens are sent to DNA Worldwide for DNA Identification and/or Banking. Identification cards usually take between 2 and 3 weeks for delivery.