Pakistan Immigration DNA Test
UKBA, British Embassy in Pakistan Accredited Results in 3-5 Business Days
- Prove a relationship for immigration into the UK, EU & USA
- Competitive Pricing with exceptional support
- Clinics in Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta & Karachi - Appointments in 24hours
- Everything arranged for you - Simple process
- Fully ISO:9001 & ISO:17025 Accredited
Immigration Testing in Pakistan
DNA Worldwide specialise in helping people around the world gain immigration into the UK with many clients coming from Pakistan. No matter where you are located our dna testing services provide you with a confident and secure way to succeed in your immigration case.
Results take 3-5 working days for Paternity testing and 5-10 working days for more complex cases. The price of £397.20 is for up to 3 people for paternity/maternity testing. Additional fees apply for sibling & complex tests along with sample collection and international shipment.
To get started simply order online, request a quote or call 01373 800130.
How simple is your DNA testing?
Due to modern developments in DNA and paternity testing, we can establish a biological link between two people through DNA found on mouth swabs. The process is painless and only requires a Doctor to wipe the swab on the inside of your cheeks for a few seconds. This is then sent to our lab via courier for the DNA testing where your DNA will be compared with your relative to show your biological connection.
DNA Worldwide will help you every step of the way. Our expert team have constant contact with doctors across Pakistan who are happy to carry out the DNA collections. We have collection points set up in the capital Islamabad, as well as Lahore, Quetta and Karachi. The list is constantly growing, so if the collection points are not convenient, we can contact another Doctor to make an appointment with you. These doctors are all fully accredited and regularly complete DNA collections.
Where are your doctors in Pakistan?
Good transportation, high populations and a safe environment is what DNA Worldwide look for when setting up our collection sites. You can find our current list of DNA collection sites in Pakistan below. The list is continually expanding and more cities are being added monthly. If you/your relative cannot reach any of our collection sites, you can contact DNA Worldwide to discuss alternative options.
- Lahore: Lahore, often called the “Garden of Mughals”, has a population of ten million and is found in north-east Pakistan. It is home to many fantastic structures such as the Badshahi Mosque and Lahore Fort. There are motorways and roads connecting Lahore with Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad and other cities, as well as the Lahore Central Railway Station which is linked with stations all around Pakistan. The Allama Iqbal International Airport also carries passengers internationally and over Pakistan. Inter-city transport includes buses, coaches and taxis to help ferry people around.
- Islamabad: The stunning capital of Pakistan is home to just under two million people. “The Green City”, as it's called, is located in northern Pakistan and has excellent transportation links around the country. The Benazir Bhutto International Airport is located in Chakala, to the east of Islamabad and serves flights both internationally and across Pakistan. Regular trains and buses run across the city and to the neighbouring city of Rawalpindi. Motorways connect Islamabad to Lahore and Peshawar to provide a variety of travel options.
- Quetta: Known as the “Fruit Garden of Pakistan” for its diversity of plants and wildlife, Quetta is situated in western Pakistan. It has a population of 900,000 and is found high above sea level. The city is well connected to the rest of Pakistan by a network of roads, railways and airways. Quetta Airport has regular flights to Karachi, Peshawar and other Pakistan airports. There are also connecting flights to Manchester in England. The Quetta Railway Station goes to all major cities and roads lead to and from many smaller towns and cities across Pakistan. You might find travel to Quetta easier if you live in southern Pakistan.
- Karachi: Known locally as the "City of lights" Karachi is the largest city in Pakistan it is also the capital of the province of Sindh. With a staggering population of over 19 million and covering over 3,527 km≤ making this one of the world's largest cities in terms of population. Karachi is linked by rail to the rest of the country by Pakistan Railways. The largest and busiest airport of Pakistan, The Jinnah International Airport, handles 10 million passengers a year with over 35 airlines to choose from.
Reuniting families in the UK
The Pakistani community in the UK has been one of the most successful over the past decade with the opening of numerous shops, restaurants, internet cafes and religious buildings, establishing a real feeling of Pakistan culture into the country. Currently, there are over a million Pakistani citizens currently living in the UK, with strong communities being set up in London, Bradford and Birmingham, with many other cities providing thousands with homes.
The best thing to come out of our DNA testing is to be reunited with your family and loved ones. Children, parents and siblings have all been reunited by DNA Worldwide and look forward to an exciting new life together in the United Kingdom. The importance of the family is at the heart of everything we do, which is why we strive to reunite every last one of our clients to their family.
Full support for all clients
We take all of our cases very seriously and treat each one with understanding and respect. Our expert team are fully willing to help you win your immigration case meaning that we are with you throughout the testing process. If none of our doctors is suitable, we will locate one that suits you. If you are unsure of what to do next, you can contact us on 01373 800130 and we will inform you about the testing process.
Immigration DNA Test
Simply provide your details below and one of our expert Immigration Testing team will contact you to confirm the process and pricing.