Legal Paternity Test
Accredited Results in 3-5 Business Days, 100% Accurate
Legal Paternity Testing
- Fully Managed - We Do All the Work Arranging Appointments
- Dedicated Case Manger before, during and after testing
- ISO/IEC:17025 accredited & ISO:9001:2008 certified
- Fast 3-5 Business Days Results
- 100% Accurate with Dual Testing System
UK Legal Paternity DNA Testing
DNA Worldwide Group and its legal testing laboratory have been providing Legal DNA Testing to clients for over 10 years.
Designed especially for use in a court of law, our Legal DNA Paternity Testing Services provide up to 99.9999% proof of paternity with 100% accuracy. They are convenient, affordable and fast (3-5 business days for results).
Paternity testing is not a decision which should be entered into lightly. Please consider whether this is the best course of action, particularly for any children involved.
Designed for UK Courts
The DNA Worldwide laboratory that conducts legal testing is ISO/IEC:17025 accredited, ISO:9001:2008 certified for legal DNA testing to the UK Court System.
The DNA Worldwide Group Laboratory, Eurofins Medigenomix has been accredited by the Ministry of Justice as a body that may carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969.
Genetic proof of a biological relationship can provide airtight evidence concerning a Child's custody or Child support. Such proof is absolutely necessary in a court of law.
Affordable and Complete
Legal DNA Paternity Test: Includes up to 3 participants for example one child, alleged father and mother or one father and two children.
When having a DNA paternity test completed for legal purposes, such as settling child support issues or fulfilling immigration requirements, participants should know:
- Legal paternity tests exceed all internationally recognised standards for parentage testing.
- DNA Worldwide conveniently arranges the collection appointments at any one of 3000+ DNA collection sites around the world. Within 24 hours of your legal DNA order, DNA Worldwide will give you the location and contact information for your appointment.
- No worrying, it's all arranged for you.
- DNA Worldwide keeps the cost of DNA testing affordable.
- Fast and accurate DNA test results are complete in 3-5 business days.
- We work with solicitors, Doctors and family care advisers on a daily basis
All our Legal DNA Paternity Test results are performed under strict standards that mean they can be admissible in most courts of law. Although DNA Worldwide adheres to the most stringent standards for testing, some countries may differ in their requirements.
If you are interested in personal paternity testing using our kit for collecting specimens at home, see our Home DNA Paternity Test page.
The ordering process
1. Order your Complete Legal Paternity Test online or call us on 01373 800130. The Collection Kit is sent directly to a recommended practitioner or Doctor in your local area. Full refunds are provided if you are not satisfied with the locations that we have found for you.
Provide us with the names and details of the Doctor and GP for each person being tested. We will then contact the Doctor to arrange your appointment.
2. Attend the Doctor's appointment with your full identification documents (1 form of government issued identification and 2 passport photos for each person being tested).
In the UK you will need to pay the collection site between £25-£35 per sample collected. The alleged father's, mother's and child's specimens are required to determine paternity. Under special circumstances the mother's DNA does not need to be tested (If this is the case and the child is under 16 you must also bring with you proof of parental responsibility for the child).
3. After collection, the specimens will be sent to the laboratory for paternity testing by the collection site. Results are available in 3-5 business days and will be provided via mail and email to the address listed on the report distribution section of the form (completed at time of ordering the test).