Dog Paternity Test
7-12 business days. Highly Accurate.
Dog Parentage Testing
- Determine the parentage of a litter
- Fast and Conclusive Results
- Full Support - Pricing for one pup
- Call 01373 800130 for testing multiple pups
- Every test run twice to ensure accuracy
- ISO:17025 accredited and ISO9001 certified
Dog DNA Parentage Testing
Dog DNA Parentage testing provides conclusive evidence of the biological sire to a pup. Using the latest DNA technology, 23 ISAG DNA Markers, our experienced laboratory team compare the DNA profiles of each dog to determine parentage.
Points to consider with canine parentage testing:
- If the mother is not available for testing then parentage can ONLY be excluded. In order to provide a positive parentage result the mother must be tested.
- It is also possible to determine if dogs are siblings or establish the mother of the dog.
- Our dedicated animal forensic team is able to test a large range of special specimens such as hair, tissue and teeth in order to generate a DNA profile. Additional fees apply.
What to expect with the results?
The results for your Dog Parentage test will include the unique DNA profile for each dog tested. Our laboratory director reviews each DNA profile set and using state of the art Dog Parentage software determines if the Sire is the biological father of the pup.
Results take 10-15 business days.
The Dog Parentage kit includes
- DNA Cheek Swabs for each dog (to collect DNA from your Dog)
- Order Form
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Pre-Paid First Class Return Envelope
Dog Parentage Testing
- Establish the Sire of a litter
- Sibling testing possible
- Determine mixed-sired litters
How DNA Parentage Testing Works
DNA Testing is used to establish parentage. Each dog has two copies of the DNA, one set is from the mother and the other set is from the father.
By distinguishing these two different sets of DNA we can then test if a particular father, or mother, is the true parent.
Dog Parentage Pricing
The cost for Dog Parentage testing is £42 per Dog and a one-off £45 report fee. This includes a simple-to-use DNA collection kit, free-post return shipping and full reporting.