Purebred DNA Certification
Our new Purebred DNA Certification test is designed to establish if your dog is a true purebred.
- Determine if your Dog is a purebred
- Official Certification of over 150+ breeds
- Detailed Report with Family Tree Breed Breakdown
The DNA Worldwide Purebred DNA Certification test provides dog owners and breeders with a way to conclusively establish if a dog is a true purebred or has mixed ancestry.
Simply collect your Dog's DNA using a simple mouth swab and send to our Laboratory for testing.
Purebred DNA Certification Test
The new Purebred DNA Certification test is the world's first DNA-based test that can establish if a dog is a pure purebred or if it has a mixed-breed ancestry.
Perhaps you've purchased a purebred dog without a Kennel Club registration certificate and want to check its pedigree?
Are you curious if your dog is a purebred?
The Purebred DNA-based test gives you the conclusive answer by comparing your dog's DNA to the UK validated Purebred breed database. A detailed report is prepared along with your Purebred Certificate.
What to expect with the results?
The results for your Purebred DNA Certification test include an Ancestry Certificate for your Dog along with a fully personalised report. The confirms not only the breed(s) that are found in your Dog but also shows if an unexpected breed was from a parent, grandparent or great grandparent.
Results take between 4-6 weeks.
The Purebred DNA Certification kit includes
- DNA Cheek Swabs (to collect DNA from your Dog)
- Order Form
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- PrePaid First Class Return Envelope
The Purebred Certification:
- Helps you establish a purebred dog
- Your customised report will provide details up to three generations back
- Any unexpected breeds will be highlighted on your certificate and in your report
What is a Purebred Dog?
A Purebred Dog is when the sire and dam of the dog are members of a recognised breed and the ancestry consists of the same breed over many generations.