Aunt & Uncle DNA Testing
5-10 business days. Worlds most accurate test.
Aunt/Uncle DNA Testing
- Establish an aunt/uncle vs niece/nephew relationship
- Twice as Accurate as any other UK Lab
- Simple, painless mouth swab collection process
- 100% Accurate Testing with up to 99.99% Yes or 100% No
- ISO17025 and ISO9001:2000 certified
- Price includes up to 3 participants
Aunt/Uncle DNA Testing explained
Aunt/Uncle DNA Testing
The DNA Worldwide Aunt/Uncle DNA test is the most detailed in the world, covering 46 DNA Markers and is for situations where two individuals need to prove a biological relationship.
The test can be administered between an alleged aunt or uncle and an alleged niece or nephew. The test is commonly used where an alleged father is not available for testing but his sibling (brother or sister) is.
The Aunt or Uncle DNA Testing kit can determine with 100% accuracy, up to a 99.99% positive proof of relationship or 100% exclusion.
The Aunt/Uncle DNA Test
- Conclusive Range: <10% exclusion or >90% inclusion.
- Turnaround Time: 5-10 Business Days
- Participants: One alleged aunt or uncle, one niece or nephew.
- Other Details: The probabilities can be increased greatly if other known relatives, such as a parent of the niece or nephew, are available for testing. Results may vary between 100% exclusion to 99.99% positive proof of relationship.
Procedure: Samples are collected from one alleged Aunt or Uncle and one Niece or Nephew at home or at a collection centre (a parent is optional, but strongly suggested). The samples are obtained using a cheek swab. After samples are sent to the laboratory, results will be available within 5-10 Business Days.
The conclusive range for these results are <10% exclusion or >90% inclusion. We do not guarantee that results will fall into this conclusive range, however with our detailed DNA testing of up to 46 DNA Markers, DNA Worldwide provide conclusive results for Aunt/Uncle tests in up to 98% of cases.
Advanced DNA Testing Technology
DNA Worldwide test up to 46 genetic locations (DNA Worldwide is the only company to offer this level of testing. Other Accredited Labs test 16 genetic locations) and independently run every test twice to ensure that your results are the most accurate available.
DNA Worldwide is a global leader in DNA testing, certified to ISO 9001:2008 with its laboratory certified to ISO 17025 Accredited.
"Fantastic and Speedy Service and happy with the result. Thank you for your help"
- Emma Chappell
"Excellent service, clear instructions on DNA test pack and results back very fast and efficiently. Liked being texted when the DNA pack was received by DNA Worldwide as well"
- Private Client
"The service was prompt, the instructions were detailed and appropriate and the results were delivered well before they were due"
- Alan Stewart
DNA Worldwide are certified to ISO9001:2008. Exceeding all UK and international requirements for DNA Testing through its ISO/IEC:17025 accredited laboratory Eurofins Medigenomix.
Eurofins Medigenomix has been accredited by the Ministry of Justice as a body that may carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969.