Ethnic Ancestry Test
Ethnic Ancestry DNA Testing
Are you curious about what different ethnic groups make up who you are today? Would you like to find out more about your ancestors from both sides of your family tree?
Do you have Native American ancestry? African? What proportion of Southern European and Northern European is your genome? The Ethnic Ancestry test will help to answer your questions.
My Complete Ancestry Test £199
Explore your ethnic ancestry and receive a detailed global percentage breakdown.
- Ethnic Ancestry
- Male and Female ancestry (Male Testing Is Included Only If You're Male)
- Extensive 700K SNP Testing
- Home Collection Kit
- Personalised Data Kept Safe and Secure
Help and Guidance
How it works - Part 1
- We will send you an easy to use DNA collection kit so that you can send us your sample
- The My Ancestry test analyses your autosomal DNA – this means that it is not possible to identify which side of the family the ancestry comes from
- We look at over 700,000 autosomal markers, and compare your data to an extensive set of reference samples of known ancestry, guaranteeing personalised results
How it works - Part 2
- We will tell you which populations you are genetically closest to and what proportions of your ancestry are from each of seven continental level groups: European, Middle Eastern, African, Jewish Dispora, East Asian, South & Central Asian, New World Pacific Islanders.
- Buying a Complete Ancestry Package saves you over £300.
- The detailed and easy to read online test results will be available in 12-14 weeks. Delivery of your book will follow your online results.
How do i get started?
- Order your home ancestry DNA test kit securely online. The price you pay includes everything (Kit, Testing and Results)
- The DNA sample collection is a quick and easy procedure which requires a saliva sample.
- Once you have collected your DNA samples simply return them to DNA Worldwide in the pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope provided.
What Will I Receive?
1. Population Percentage
A Population Percentage will tell you what proportions of your ancestry come from seven different regions of the world, by using a statistical model of genetic ancestry. Your DNA results are compared to 1,353 individuals.
2. Global Visual Mapping
We then plot your global percentage breakdown of your ancestry on a world map to show visually where your ethnicity comes from.
3. Continental Detail
We then refine further your major ancestry groups, including sub groups and visualise this on a local area map. Depending on the ancestry you have different information will be shown.