1st Cousin DNA Test
DNA 1st Cousin Testing For Peace Of Mind
When you need to establish if individuals share a first cousin relationship
the DNA Worldwide Advanced 1st Cousin Test provides the answer.
Home DNA Kit £24
Your 1st Cousin DNA Kit includes everything you need to take a DNA sample in the comfort of your own home. Return with payment of £471 for laboratory testing.
- Swab set for up to 4 people
- Specimen envelopes
- Testing kit brochure
- Lab test order form pack and instructions
Kit & Lab Results £495
The 1st Cousin Kit & Advanced Lab Results for peace of mind. Pay all fees securely online and add additional participants to be tested.
- 100% accurate results
- 21 markers tested as a minimum (up to 68)
- Price includes 4 people to be tested
- No Hidden Fees
- Easy to understand results
Help and Guidance
1st Cousin Testing Options
The 1st Cousin DNA Analysis is designed to measure the probabilities that the two alleged 1st cousins submitting specimens for testing are cousins. This test can be used for legal or for personal purposes.
Conclusive Range: less than 10% exclusion or more than 90% inclusion.
Turnaround Time: 7-10 business days.
Participants: Up to four alleged 1st cousins.
Other Details: Results are 100% accurate and may vary between 100% exclusion of relationship to 99.99% positive proof of relationship. Cannot test half cousins unless a direct maternal or paternal link can be established. DNA Worldwide test up to 68 DNA Markers, meaning we can provide a conclusive result in 98% of cases.
How to organise your home DNA test
- Order your home DNA test kit securely online. You can choose to pay just £24 for the kit, then pay for the lab test and results separately, or buy the kit and test at the same time.
- Your DNA Testing case manager will contact you to confirm the exact type of 1st Cousin relationship.
- The DNA sample collection is a quick and easy procedure which requires a mouth swab to be rubbed gently and painlessly on the inside of your cheek.
- Once you have collected your DNA samples simply return them to DNA Worldwide in the pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope provided and we will send your results within 7-10 business days.
What You Get with the DNA Worldwide Promise
- The UK's most accurate DNA Testing procedure
- Clearly establish a 1st cousin relationship
- We only use the most advanced type of DNA Test
- We test 21+ DNA markers instead of 16
- Complete testing for up to four people
- Full support and No Hidden Fees
- Every test run twice to ensure complete accuracy
- Fast results in 7-10 business days
- Check your order status, test status and results securely online
- ISO:17025 accredited and ISO:9001 certified
Client Case Study
"When I was 15, my Father showed me a photograph of a boy and told me it was given to him by the boy's mother who implied that he was my father's son! The instant I saw it I knew that this boy was my brother. I waited until I was an adult to make my search. Ten years later, I finally found my little brother. But I had to get my family as well as my father to accept him. I came across DNA Worldwide, got my father and new brother to perform the quick, easy procedure, and two weeks later, I could finally prove to the world what I already knew."
- Erica Rodgers
Our Advanced DNA Testing Technology
DNA Worldwide test up to 68 genetic locations, and DNA Worldwide is the only company that offers this level of testing (other accredited labs test only 16 genetic locations.) We also independently run every test twice to ensure that your results are the most accurate available.
DNA Worldwide is a global leader in DNA testing, certified to ISO 9001:2008 with its laboratory accredited to ISO 17025.