Immigration Maternity DNA Test - Who's the Mum
The world's most advanced immigration maternity test.
The UK Border Agency may require a DNA test when an individual is applying for British citizenship in order to prove a biological relationship between the applicant and a UK resident. Our maternity tests are tailored for immigration cases and are accepted by the UK Border Agency.
The following are reasons for needing a legal maternity test:
- When proving the biological mother of a child for UKBA & British Embassy court of custody
- Visa appeals
- Passport requests
- Immigration applications.
Our maternity DNA test looks at a minimum of 21 markers, and tests are run twice for 100% accuracy. This test requires a DNA sample to be taken by a professional doctor, nurse, or accredited sampler, and cannot be self-administrated. Your test results will be issued within 3-5 working days. Our labs conduct legal testing that is ISO/IEC:17025 accredited and ISO:9001:2008 certified for use in the UK court system.
Help and Guidance
How to organise an immigration maternity test
- Order your Immigration Maternity DNA test securely online. There are options to include more than three people in the test, and to have a test carried out in different locations around the world. Please note cost for shipping and collections are payable in addition to the testing fee, collection fees range from £20-£50.
- You will be appointed a dedicated case manager who will support you throughout the entire process. Your immigration DNA testing kit will be sent directly to an approved medical practitioner in your area and an appointment will be made for a test at home or in the surgery.
- Your DNA samples will be collected by our couriers and sent for lab analysis. You can expect to receive your results within 3-5 business days.
We re-test to ensure greater accuracy
Many laboratories require both parents to be tested to ensure they provide highly accurate results. Due to the unique DNA testing used by DNA Worldwide, offering four times the number of DNA parts tested, we are able to provide the world's most accurate maternity test without needing to test the father.