A new DNA Chip that provides results in a matter of hours has been announced by Panasonic and Belgium-based research ins...
Multiple sclerosis is a complex and progressive inflammatory disease of the central nervous system typically diagnosed i...
With maze being the most important crop in Kenya, a student at Kenyatta University; Rasha Adam has engaged in research i...
With the current economic downturn in Britain poaching is on the rise, especially so in Cumbria which, according to the ...
DNA has helped police in many ways over the past few decades but latest breakthrough research has revealed new ways to h...
- New DNA Chip Provides Results in Hours
- New Genetic Discovery May Help Prevent Multiple Sclerosis
- 70% Food Production increase possible through GM maze
- DNA Testing Helps Catch Deer Poachers.
- DNA helps police discover criminals eye colour
- Video Games, the future of medical research.
- Elephant + Frozen DNA = Mammoth ?
- Trinidad and Tobago - DNA profiles to be kept "Indefinitely"
- Identical Twins, Who Did it?
- Pearl Harbor Victims turn to DNA Testing
- Aboriginal Australians: The First Explorers
- Argentina’s main media group heirs
- Man freed from jail months before end of sentence, but not exonerated by judge
- DNA testing on glove solves 28 year old case
- Police fear serial killer Peter Tobin had more victims