Female Line Ancestry Test
Female Line Ancestry DNA Testing
Discover your Deep Maternal Ancestry from Jewish Descendants to Romany Gypsies
Are you curious about your maternal ancestry?
The DNA Worldwide female line ancestry test provides the answer.
Start by discovering the group of people you share a common genetic signature with (haplogroup) and then find out where within that group you are from.
My Complete Ancestry Test £159
Explore your complete ancestry including a detailed map of your migration routes
- Female Line Ancestry
- Ethnic Breakdown
- Thousands of SNP's Tested
- Home Collection Kit
- Personalised Data kept safe and secure
Help and Guidance
How it works - Part 1
- We provide you with a simple home saliva kit so that you can easily send us a sample.
- Our laboratory then examines your mtDNA – a circular piece of DNA that is passed down from mothers to their children.
- We analyse thousands of mitochondrial markers using our New DNA v4.0 Chip test, enabling us to tell you your motherline story.
How it works - Part 2
- Your DNA test results will tell you which of the 30 major maternal lineages you belong to and provide the broad geographic region throughout which the lineage is found (e.g. Oceania, Africa, Europe, Middle East). It will also tell you about your maternal migration route
- Your personal information and DNA are kept secure and private
- The detailed and easy-to-read online test results will be available in 12-14 weeks. Delivery of your book will follow your online results.
How do I get started?
- Order your home ancestry DNA test kit securely online. Price includes sample collection kit, testing fees and results.
- The DNA sample collection is a quick and easy procedure which requires a simple saliva sample.
- Once you have collected your DNA samples simply return them to DNA Worldwide in the pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope provided.