DNA Testing in Exeter
DNA Worldwide are happy to announce a new partnership with a DNA testing clinic in Exeter. This DNA testing clinic will now have access to the latest in DNA testing technology. The clinic will be able to examine over four times the amount of DNA than any other company, meaning increased accuracy.
There is an ever growing need to in todays society to conclusively establish the biological relationship between two individuals, whether between distant family members or a parent and child.
All Legal DNA Testing is provided by DNA Legal, a brand of Eurofins Medigenomix Forensik that is approved by the Ministry of Justice as a body that may carry out parentage testing under Section 20 of the family courts act.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
As specialists in Drug & Alcohol testing for Family Courts and workplace situations your local clinic is able to provide;
- Hair Testing for Drugs of Abuse going back up to one year from the date of your appointment.
- Hair Alcohol Testing providing a three or six month history of alcohol abuse.
- Fingernail Testing for Drugs & Alcohol covers three to six months history of drugs and alcohol consumption.
- Urine drug testing providing between 3-30 day detection for drugs of abuse.
Not Sure Which Test?
If you are not sure which test to take or have questions before you order a test or book your appointment please call us on 01373 800130
After Test Support Organisations in Exeter
DNA testing can be a difficult and stressful experience for all parties involved, DNA Worldwide believe that its important that our clients seek aftercare, in order to support you through difficult times. The following are charities in Exeter that are willing to help:
- Addaction is a leading drug and alcohol charity, every year they help 40,000 people nationwide with their problems: http://www.addaction.org.uk/default.asp
- EDP Drug & Alcohol Services support the families and friends of drug and alcohol misuse in Exeter: http://www.edp.org.uk/
- Relate is a charity that supports people going through relationship struggles http://www.relate.org.uk/
Why Choose DNA Worldwide?
Twice as accurate as other labs
DNA Worldwide is committed to providing DNA, Drug & Alcohol Testing with personal care and true integrity.
In addition to trust and support the most important aspect of testing is accuracy and reliability.
DNA Worldwide have developed the UK's most advanced testing platform covering DNA, Drug, Alcohol and Forensic services.
As an example all DNA tests look at up to 68 DNA Markers (compared to other labs testing just 16 markers) this means you be be completely sure of the results we provide. It also means DNA worldwide offer advanced family reconstruction cases that no other lab can provide (up to 5th cousin relationships).
Why is this key? Check out this page to see why testing just 16 DNA Markers can give inaccurate results.