DNA Testing in Sheffield
DNA Worldwide’s DNA testing clinic for paternity is now located in Sheffield, local residents and legal operatives can now request to DNA sampling at an affordable rate. The Sheffield DNA clinic has a team of professionals that are highly trained in taking DNA samples for legal reasons.
In todays society, the need to establish paternity is becoming increasingly more important. The Sheffield DNA clinic can test for paternity much more accurately than any other by examining four times the amount of DNA, producing a 100% conclusive result.
This means that 551,800 people currently living in Sheffield can access the DNA clinic at their convenience, and can be confident about its testing methods.
All Legal DNA Testing is provided by DNA Legal, a brand of Eurofins Medigenomix Forensik that is approved by the Ministry of Justice as a body that may carry out parentage testing under Section 20 of the family courts act.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
As specialists in Drug & Alcohol testing for Family Courts and workplace situations your local clinic is able to provide;
- Hair Testing for Drugs of Abuse going back up to one year from the date of your appointment.
- Hair Alcohol Testing providing a three or six month history of alcohol abuse.
- Fingernail Testing for Drugs & Alcohol covers three to six months history of drugs and alcohol consumption.
- Urine drug testing providing between 3-30 day detection for drugs of abuse.
Not sure which test you want?
If you are not sure which test to take or have questions before you order a test or book your appointment please call us on 01373 800130
After Test Support Organisations in Sheffield
Help and support is always at hand, if you would like to discuss your issues, the following charities and organisations are a good place to start.
- Sheffield Alcohol Support Service helps people that need support to tackle their issues with alcohol. They also help drug users and families with their issues - http://www.sheffieldalcoholsupportservice.org.uk/
- The Lifeline Project offers help to families and individuals that need support in their alcohol and drug misuse: http://www.lifeline.org.uk/
Why Choose DNA Worldwide?
Twice as accurate as other labs
DNA Worldwide is committed to providing DNA, Drug & Alcohol Testing with personal care and true integrity.
In addition to trust and support the most important aspect of testing is accuracy and reliability.
DNA Worldwide have developed the UK's most advanced testing platform covering DNA, Drug, Alcohol and Forensic services.
As an example all DNA tests look at up to 68 DNA Markers (compared to other labs testing just 16 markers) this means you be be completely sure of the results we provide. It also means DNA worldwide offer advanced family reconstruction cases that no other lab can provide (up to 5th cousin relationships).
Why is this key? Check out this page to see why testing just 16 DNA Markers can give inaccurate results.