Avuncular DNA Test
DNA Aunt/Uncle Testing For Peace Of Mind
When you need to establish the aunt or uncle of a child with great accuracy...
... the DNA Worldwide Advanced Avuncular DNA Test provides the answer.
Home DNA Kit £24
Your Avuncular DNA Kit includes everything you need to take a DNA sample in the comfort of your own home. Return with payment of £351 for laboratory testing.
- Swab set for up to 3 people
- Specimen envelopes
- Testing kit brochure
- Lab test order form pack and instructions
Kit & Lab Results £375
The Avuncular Testing Kit & Advanced Lab Results for peace of mind. Pay all fees securely online and, if necessary, add additional participants to be tested.
- 100% accurate results
- 21 markers tested as a minimum (up to 68)
- Price includes 3 people to be tested
- No Hidden Fees
- Easy to understand results
Help and Guidance
Avuncular Testing Options
The avuncular test can be administered between an alleged aunt or uncle and an alleged niece or nephew. The test is commonly used where an alleged father is not available for testing but his sibling (brother or sister) is.
The Aunt or Uncle DNA Testing kit can determine with 100% accuracy, up to a 99.99% positive proof of relationship or 100% exclusion.
The Aunt/Uncle DNA Test
- Conclusive Range: <10% exclusion or >90% inclusion.
- Turnaround Time: 5-10 Business Days
- Participants: One alleged aunt or uncle, one niece or nephew.
- Other Details: The probabilities can be increased greatly if other known relatives, such as a parent of the niece or nephew, are available for testing. Results may vary between 100% exclusion to 99.99% positive proof of relationship.
- The conclusive range for these results are <10% exclusion or >90% inclusion. We do not guarantee that results will fall into this conclusive range, however with our detailed DNA testing of up to 68 DNA Markers, DNA Worldwide provide conclusive results for Aunt/Uncle tests in up to 98% of cases.
How to organise your home DNA test
- Order your home avuncular DNA test kit securely online. You can choose to pay just £24 for the kit, then pay for the lab test and results separately, or buy the kit and test at the same time.
- Your DNA Testing Case manager will contact you to confirm any additional details.
- The DNA sample collection is a quick and easy procedure which requires a mouth swab to be rubbed gently and painlessly on the inside of your cheek.
- Once you have collected your DNA samples simply return them to DNA Worldwide in the pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope provided and we will send your results within 5-10 business days.
What You Get with the DNA Worldwide Promise
- The UK's most accurate DNA Testing procedure
- Clearly establish the biological mother of a child
- We only use the most advanced type of DNA Test
- We test 21+ DNA markers instead of 16
- Complete testing for mother and child (father optional)
- Full support and No Hidden Fees
- Every test run twice to ensure accuracy
- Fast results in 5-10 working days
- Check your order status, test status and results securely online
- ISO:17025 accredited and ISO:9001 certified
"Fantastic and Speedy Service and happy with the result. Thank you for your help"
- Emma Chappell
"Excellent service, clear instructions on DNA test pack and results back very fast and efficiently. Liked being texted when the DNA pack was received by DNA Worldwide as well"
- Private Client
"The service was prompt, the instructions were detailed and appropriate and the results were delivered well before they were due"
- Alan Stewart
Our Advanced DNA Testing Technology
DNA Worldwide test up to 68 genetic locations, and we're the only company to offer this level of testing (other accredited labs only examine 16 genetic locations). We also independently run every test twice to ensure that your results are the most accurate available.
DNA Worldwide is a global leader in DNA testing, certified to ISO 9001:2008 with its laboratory certified to ISO 17025 Accredited.