Hair Alcohol Test
Hair Alcohol Testing
Establish the levels of alcohol that have been consumed during the last 3-6 months in a clear report for the UK Court.
When the court have requested that you carry out a hair strand test to show the level of alcohol you have used during the previous 3-6 months you need a firm you can count on.
Testing is not simple. There are many factors that can influence results and we often see misinterpreted reports causing distress and anxiousness for all parties involved. Discuss your case with DNA Worldwide and see how we can support you through the process.
Request A Quote
Contact our expert team who will advise the most appropriate testing to fulfil your court order.
- Fast Quote
- Sample collection within 72 hours
- Best Value Guaranteed
- Personalised Data kept safe and secure
Help and Guidance
How Does It Work?
- Hair Alcohol testing is proven in the UK Courts as an accurate way of establishing the alcohol patterns and can identify excessive abuse, regular drinking or abstinence (provided the correct tests are ordered)
- The process is simple and painless; one of our expert collectors will collect 2-4 samples, each about 200 hairs, from the crown of your head depending on the number of tests required. It is also advised by the Society of Hair Testing to always test blood samples to ensure no chance of a false positive result.
- The collector will complete chain of custody paperwork with yourself and then securely send the samples to us for testing.
- The hair strand alcohol analysis then establishes if the alcohol markers (showing alcohol has been consumed) have been identified within the hair and to what level.
- A laboratory report is prepared and sent to our lead expert and Head of Toxicology, Dr Pascal Kintz, to review and write a report that is accepted by court.
- The results are then issued to you via secure means, normally 5-10 working days after they have been received.
How do I get started?
- Contact the DNA Worldwide expert team to establish the exact testing requirements that you have and place your order.
- We will arrange for a collector to visit your home or chosen location to collect the sample.
- Once we receive the samples in our laboratory, testing will begin and results for your alcohol test will be released within in 5-10 working days.
What will I receive?
- An accredited sample collector who will visit you and collect the required hair samples at a chosen location.
- A detailed report identifying that alcohol has been tested and the result of the test.
- An expert review of your case looking at possible reasons for the results in a format required by the UK Court system.
- Full support and a dedicated case manager during the testing process and after your test has been completed.
- The most advanced laboratory process designed to identify any external contamination that could lead to false positive results.